If it’s connected to the Internet, I can help you with it.
- I can help you with the technology you already have; make it work better, or look for new technologies that will make your life a little easier or more entertaining.
- I can be an advocate as you interact with other technology vendors like Comcast, AT&T, Microsoft, or Google.
- I can help pick out a new computer or provide advice on how to make an existing computer more secure and protected from viruses.
- I can provide training on new phones or teach you how to video chat with family using Zoom, Skype or Facetime.
- I can set up wireless networks so grandkids will have free access to use their phones and tablets when they come to visit. Or we can use that wireless network to connect a TV to Netflix.
- I can help clean up and organize digital pictures, set up and do maintenance on printers or straighten up all the cables around computer desks.
My Approach, Rates & Guarantee
My services are customized for each client, beginning with an in-home consultation to learn what you would like to achieve or resolve. From this consultation, a plan of action or personalized training is designed and scheduled to take place inside your home or place of residence.
My rate is $85 per hour, minimum 1 hour, billed in 15-minute increments after that.
- I don’t charge you for problems that I am unable to solve, even when I make a visit to your home.
- If you don’t feel that your problem has been solved or your questions adequately answered, and you inform me within five days of my work with you, I will refund all hourly fees directly related to the specific work in question.
- I don’t add any markup to hardware or software which you may authorize me to purchase for you.